Spectre.css is a lightweight, responsive and modern CSS framework.
- Lightweight (~10KB gzipped) starting point for your projects
- Flexbox-based, responsive and mobile-friendly layout
- Elegantly designed and developed elements and components
Spectre is a side project based on years of CSS development work on a large web service project. Spectre only includes modern base styles, responsive layout system, CSS components and utilities, and it can be modified for your project with Sass/Scss compiler.
Spectre.css is completely free to use. If you enjoy it, please consider donating via Paypal for the further development. ♥
There are 5 ways to get started with Spectre CSS framework in your projects. You can either manually install or use NPM, Yarn and Bower.
Download the compiled and minified Spectre CSS files. And include
spectre.css located in
/docs/dist in your website or Web app
Install from CDN
Install with NPM
$ npm install spectre.css --save
T Logo College Yellow Hilfiger Print shirt Tee Tommy WqZapXznInstall with Yarn
$ yarn add spectre.css
Install with Bower
$ bower install spectre.css --save
Compiling custom version
You can compile your custom version of Spectre.css. Read the documentation.
Seasons Strellson Light 4 Jacket Black P6wZxBqw5Documentation and examples
- Camuto Plus Blouse Rich Floral Vince Black UzwqPZw1
- Icons - CSS only
- Empty states
- Your Shop Derhy Blouse Ecru Gratitude Own 7wOdqwA
- Utilities - colors, display, divider, loading, position, shapes and text utilities
- Cheap Shorts Navy Purchase Boss Casual RdxOtRqp
- Carousels - CSS only
- Comparison Sliders - CSS only
- Filters - CSS only
- Off-canvas - CSS only
- Parallax - CSS only
- Dress Trailing Wallis Day Oriental Black Overlayer q0AtU
Spectre uses Autoprefixer to make most styles compatible with earlier browsers and Normalize.css for CSS resets. Spectre is designed for modern browsers. For best compatibility, these browsers are recommended:
- Chrome (LAST 4)
- Microsoft Edge (LAST 4)
- Firefox (EXTENDED SUPPORT RELEASE)
- Safari (LAST 4)
- Opera (LAST 4)
- Internet Explorer 10+
Spectre supports Internet Explorer 10+, but some HTML5 and CSS3 features are not perfectly supported by Internet Explorer.
Designed and built with ♥ by Yan Zhu. Feel free to submit a pull request. Help is always appreciated.